Monday, May 26, 2014

A Scrapbook Page a Day During the Month of May: No. 18

Happy Memorial Day! I hope that you are enjoying the 3-day weekend and getting to spend some fun time with friends and family.

The layout that I'm sharing with you today highlights the cousin relationship between my son and my niece Megan. Meg is 3 years older than Justin and lives about 2 1/2 hours away, but they've always been pretty close. It's amazing how much they look alike too...so much so that they could be mistaken as siblings. :)


On this layout I showcased several pics of Meg and Justin growing up together, as well as a journaling tag about them. It's been said that cousins are a child's first friend(s), and I think that is so true.

Thanks for dropping by! Be sure to check back each day this week for the final 4 posts of "A scrapbook Page a Day During the Month of May".

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.