Monday, May 12, 2014

A Scrapbook Page a Day During the Month of May: No. 8

Good morning, all! I hope that you had a restful weekend, and for the all moms out there, a wonderful Mother's Day! My son came over and he and my hubby built a large raised bed with a trellis. In that bed they planted thorn-less blackberry vines for me - I am so excited that I will have blackberries growing in my backyard! I have great memories of blackberry picking with my Grandma Franklin each summer, and then having a large bowl of sugared blackberries for breakfast the next morning - deeeelicious! :)

Today's scrapbook page highlights my precious great-nephew, Ian. I cannot believe that he will be 7 years old in a couple of weeks...time surely does fly! In these cute photos of him, he is so tuckered out after a day of playing with all of his toys...so tired that he just crashed in the big middle of the toys all over the floor - lol!

I added black and white gingham to this layout because I really like the contrast that it gives to the mostly primary colors that I used:


I hope that you have a terrific week! Oh! I wanna send a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY shout-out to my sweet friend Megan F.!!! Wishing you a special day full of happiness!

Don't forget to check back here tomorrow, folks, for layout # 9 this month!

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.