Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A Scrapbook Page a Day During the Month of May: No. 4

Good morning! Since today is my birthday, I thought I'd share another birthday scrapbook page with you. This layout incorporates papers and stamps from Close to My Heart. (They always have the coolest stamps!)

 
I am looking forward to this evening...my sweet son Justin is coming over and he and my hubby are cooking dinner for me! They are going to grill steak, chicken and shrimp kabobs, along with mushrooms and yellow squash...yummy! There's no one else that I'd rather spend my birthday with than my sweet son and husband...they are my heart! Tomorrow evening my pals Jamie and Megan are treating me to dinner at Olive Garden, which is one of my very favorite places to eat! It will be a fun girl's evening and I'm really looking forward to hanging out with them!
 
Thanks for dropping by today! Be sure to check out layout # 5 tomorrow...
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.