Friday, May 2, 2014

A Scrapbook Page a Day During the Month of May: No. 2


Happy Friday! Today's scrapbook page is titled "It's All About Family". This page has some extra texture from the elements that I incorporated. I stamped part of the title on a piece of twill that I knotted and then attached a tag and heart charm to. I used a metal rimmed tag, that I tore the paper out of, to highlight the word "family". Other textures include fibers, brads, a silk flower, mesh and a button:


Wishing you a fun and restful weekend!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Becky these are great layouts! What a great idea to post a layout a day! Cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tammy! Hope you are doing well...I've been so busy with work lately that I've gotten out of touch with you and some of my other favorite bloggers. Looking forward to when things slow down again for me when I'm on summer break in a few weeks! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.